Which child car seat is the safest?
- Maxi-Cosi Coral: The best car seat for newborns.
- Cybex Sirona Z i-Size: The best car seat for all-round safety.
- Chicco Seat 4 Fix: The best car seat for versatility and longevity.
- Joie Signature 360: The best 360 car seat to save your back.
- Joie i-Level: The best car seat for sleeping babies.
What are the 3 types of child safety seats? There are three types of car seats: rear-facing, forward-facing, and the booster, with each best suited to protect a child based on their age and size.
How do you ensure car seat safety? Keep your child rear-facing as long as possible. It’s the best way to keep him or her safe. Your child should remain in a rear-facing car seat until he or she reaches the top height or weight limit allowed by your car seat’s manufacturer.
Do car seats keep kids safe? Current California Law:
Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat. Children who are 8 years of age OR have reached 4’9” in height may be secured by a booster seat, but at a minimum must be secured by a safety belt. (California Vehicle Code Section 27363.)