Which safety course is best for construction?
- ClickSafety: OSHA 10-Hour Construction.
- University of South Florida: Specialty 1-Hour Online Courses.
- Advance Online: OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety.
- Alberta OH&S Legislation Awareness – Online.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
How do I become a construction safety officer? To work as a Safety Officer in the construction industry, you need to be registered with the SACPCMP. Saiosh is the accrediting body for the SAMTRAC occupational risk management course (offered exclusively by NOSA in SA), as well as for a range of other OHS courses offered by various training providers.
What is construction safety training? Construction Safety and Health
This training aims to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills in performing safety audits, assessments and analysis of hazards and risks in the construction industry.
What is construction health and safety program? Every construction project shall have a suitable Construction Safety and Health Program (CSHP), which must be in accordance with rules, and other orders and issuances issued by DOLE. The Construction Project Manager, or in his absence, the Project Manager as authorized by the owner, shall be responsible for compliance.