What are 5 general shop safety rules?
- Everyone must wear safety glasses in a shop environment.
- Check your clothes and hair before you walk into the shop.
- No loose clothing.
- Wear appropriate shoes.
- Be aware of what’s going on around you.
- Concentrate on what you’re doing.
- Don’t hurry.
- Listen to the machine.
What are the 20 safety rules?
20 most important safety rules in the workplace
- Follow the dress code.
- Wear safety gear.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Follow work procedures.
- Learn how to act in an emergency.
- Report accidents if they occur.
What are the 10 safety precautions use in machine shop?
10 General Workshop Safety Tips & Rules
- Dress For The Occasion.
- Vision Protection.
- Keep Your Workshop Clean.
- No Drugs, Alcohol Or Other Impairments Please!
- Please Read The Book.
- Keep Tools And Equipment Sharp.
- Avoid Unnecessary Distractions.
- Use Safety Tools To Assist You.
What are the 7 safety rules?
7 Safety Rules to Avoid Workplace Injury
- Use the proper tool for the job.
- Always wear the proper PPE for the work task.
- Never work on live equipment.
- Make sure chemicals are properly labeled and stored.
- Communicate safety hazards to other personnel.
- Stop work when needed to address hazards.