What are the 10 most lab safety rules?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What are some good lab safety rules?
- No Food or Drink.
- Wear Your PPE and Proper Lab Attire.
- Good Hygiene.
- Use Proper Storage Containers.
- Label Your Work Space.
- Don’t Work Alone.
- Stay Focused and Aware of Your Surroundings.
- Participate in Safety Exercises.
What safety equipment should be in a high school science lab? Be Aware of Safety Equipment in the Classroom
Your science lab will have the following important safety equipment: Emergency eye wash and shower station. Exhaust hoods in experiment areas. Safety shields and screens in the experiment areas.
What are the 3 most important safety rules to follow while completing labs? Top
1) Respect all chemicals and be cautious when handling them, especially those you know very little about. 2) Corrosive and toxic chemicals must be handled in the fame hood. 3) Laboratory coats and safety glasses must be worn.