Can you put a child seat in a convertible? Convertible car seats are rear-facing for babies up to as much as 40 pounds and then they can be turned forward-facing for older children. They are tricky to install.
Which convertible car seat is safest?
- Britax Marathon ClickTight – The Safest Convertible Car Seat.
- Diono Radian 3RXT – The Safes 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat.
- Graco Extend2Fit – The Safest 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat.
- Britax Boulevard – Safest and Best Value Convertible Car Seat.
- Graco Slimfit – Safest Narrow Convertible Car Seat.
How long should a child be in a convertible car seat? The NHTSA estimates that most children are ready to make the switch from riding in a booster seat to using the vehicle’s seat belt alone at some point between the ages of 8 and 12.
What is the best convertible car seat 2021? Best Overall: Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
With the aptly named Graco 4Ever, you’ll only need to buy one car seat for your child—which is why it’s the best convertible car seat on the market. This 4-in-1 seat does it all, starting as a rear-facing harness and adapting to every stage of your child’s growth.