What are 10 safety rules in science?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What are 5 safety rules in science?
- Know locations of laboratory safety showers, eyewashstations, and fire extinguishers.
- Know emergency exit routes.
- Avoid skin and eye contact with all chemicals.
- Minimize all chemical exposures.
- No horseplay will be tolerated.
- Assume that all chemicals of unknown toxicity are highly toxic.
What are some lab safety rules?
- No Food or Drink.
- Wear Your PPE and Proper Lab Attire.
- Good Hygiene.
- Use Proper Storage Containers.
- Label Your Work Space.
- Don’t Work Alone.
- Stay Focused and Aware of Your Surroundings.
- Participate in Safety Exercises.
What is the most important safety rule in science? The most important lab safety rule is to know the location of and how to use safety equipment, such as a fire extinguisher.